Saturday, February 21, 2009

Finally~

Finally i am back for my blog..
i have a lot to talk, to share with all of you...
BUT~~
not 2day...!!! i apologize 1st before i move on...

Currently i am really disappointed, moody, and.....sad...
cos everything doesn't go smoothly around me recently...
I just want to make the situation not that rigid/stark...
unfortunately, it doesn't.... it goes beyond my expectation..

Someone told me not to do this again..
someone don't even care for it..
It depends...
Besides, someone is going to make the situation even worse than i do..

How, i can't even talk to my friends...
cos no one can i call or find when i really need them for advise or help..
Thus, I am walking alone... I am alone!!!

tonight....
yaya... 21 February 2009 which is Saturday night...
I will be at the basketball court
which is located at housing area... until ....
(actually i myself also dunno will play until what time)

Of course... I will still be alone....
lonely guy thinking and avoiding something that bring me a lots of trouble..
playing basketball and sweating will make me not to think about the troublesome..
so, i decided to be there tonight rather than go anywhere else...

I wanna to share....BUT.....
I prefer face to face sharing....
really...

Lastly, i hope there is a solution for me..
but currently.....
NONE!!!

liloteh....... 21st Feb 2009 6:20pm

No comments: