Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Favorite Snack Ever~

Here it is^^
POCKY
It is fully imported from Japan~
Yes,
It is Japanese's snack.
I am lovin it very very very much indeed^^.



Japanese words at the back of the pack.
It just looks like our Rocky which only available
in coco and strawberry favors.
But this Pocky is much better
and delicious compared to Rocky.


Unfortunately,
It is hardly to be found in Malaysia.
i have been searching for it quite numbered of times.
but i failed.

And now..
(specially thanks to my sister-in-law
who actually found where to get it)
I dont need to wish my "Japanese" brother
to buy(actually is"bring" lol) for me
when he is coming home.
(gonna wait very long time for once =.=ll)
I can find it here(yes, in Penang) now!!!

Surprisingly!!!!!
Amazing!!!
But the worst is ,
It gonna costs me RM17.99 per pack O.0lll
If i wanna buy 10 of it..
then..
RM180 already... swt la..
only afford to buy maximum 2 or 3 one time..
Sh*t

p/s
in Japan
convert the currency into
Ringgit Malaysia
It only costs me RM8 or even lower.
(=.=lll)

& dont confuse ya,
1 pack like above,
it got 6 small pack inside which mean
got 24 sticks /pack


However, i really like it very much...^^

3 comments:

jenny said...

hey,guy~~
haha^____^
welcome~
i oso come ur profile le!!!
haha^_____^
u so syok~
can go Japan!!!!
流口水了!!
blek~ Xp

阿茶弟弟 said...

haha~
thx ur visiting~
really long time no c you d..~
when come back den come out yam cha la.....

haha~

jenny said...

sure!!!
i will be back on this tuesday~
haha^____^
if free then out to meet up la!!!
but i think i lost ur no. alr~
haha^_____^